Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Week 3 - March

Well, I am glad to see that life is going good, and that everything is going AWSOME! I really think that the work your doing with the OA is great, I think that you will start getting a better turn out, mom you always know how to keep things Interesting and fun. man, I really wish I was there for the food, that sounds Delicious, I mean dont get me wrong, I love the food hear, but man do I miss American food. Oh well thats life, and I can get it when I come back.
well life is good, my companion is good, and leaving, transfers are tommorow, and I am getting a new companion. his name is Elder William, he is from Hydrabad, Elder Cunningham is going to go to Chenni, pretty cool huh? I kind of feel bad though he is going to the hottest part of India at the Hottest Time of the year. and its a walking area, so no cycling.
well, life here is great, I am working hard at figuering out all of the names of the Areas, and of all of the people. I know the area, but the names are whats hard for me, because most of them are like AVA road, JN road, and theres Ganesnager, and all kinds of places like that all over my HUGE area, but I am getting it. which is good.
Well, I am excited to see your regelia, I want some pictures, by the way, the package I have sent has Pics in it, and also some letters.
Tell grandma that I did finally recive her letters, and that they all came at about the same time, it really just depends on who gets them in the "post office" here in india. by the way, if you send anymore packages send them to the chruch In rajahmundry, because other wise I will have to pay for the Curriour. Here is the Address
18-11-15 Tummaloua
Near Venkateshwara Apartments
Rajahmundry 533 104
India
Remember this is the church address, so when I transfer it will change, but if you want to send Letters, you can still send it to the same Address that you have been in bangalore. this adderss is for Packages if you send anymore this transfer.
Well, as I have said, life here in India is awsome, I am doing great, losing weight, and looking great, I am Really growing in the gospel, I really enjoy being able to study, and find answers to questions that people have. I know that this church is the true church of Jesus Christ, and I know that the book of mormen is the word of god, I know that Joseph Smith is a true prophet, and that Thomas S. Monsen is the propehet of god today. I know that he does recive revelation from god to help us stay happy and closer to our families.
Ilove you all, and I am praying for you.
Love
Elder Colton Frederick

2 comments:

Misty said...

He seems like he is in such a groove. It definitely didn't take long, did it! What a great kid! :)

KJenx said...

Dont you just think it's rude when boys tell you they are loosing weight? sounds like he is doing great!