Thursday, March 5, 2009

First week of March

MOM,
Well I am so glad to hear that your calling gram, I really miss her, I keep thinking about what I can do to help more here, but I know that my prayers are all that matters, and That she will be fine. I know that the lord realy does listen to our prayers, and that she will be fine.
OKay so about the housing, most of the houses look like they do in Mexico, the only difference is that they are smaller, really all you have to do is watch "The Bourne Ultimatum" and that just what it looks like. our appartment is a lot bigger though.


So I have a couple of pretty cool stories and pictuers, so my companion and I where going to a members house

and I turned around to get a member on the back of my cycle and then all of a sudden I heared a loud crash, well I looked back and my comanion was standing back up and he had blood all over his face, and there where peices of bike flying all over, well I instantly jumped off of my bike and grabbed my handkerchief and walked up to him and put it on his face and applied pressure onto his face,

I also sat him down and took care of him for shock, then I was asked if I should take him to the hospital by someone who was freaking out, and I figured that it would be better to get out of there then let people get all freaked out because of the blood, so then we got into an auto and got to a "hospital" well the "Docter" wiped him up, and said that nothing was wrong, well when we got back to our appartment I could see that the docter was an IDIOT and that I needed to do something, so I checke him for a cuncussion and cleand him up and dressed his wounds. so there are some pictures I am going to send so check them out.
So no I havnt gotten my packages yet, but It shuold be here soon, so we will see,
I am so glad to hear about the everything that is going on, I know that the lord is taking care of you all, and I love you all. I want you to know that I know that the church is true, and I know that the lord loves each and every one of you. I know that Joseph smith is a true propeht, and that he really did restore the gospel of Jesus christ, and I know that we truly hear the words of the lord from a living prophet today.
I love you all
Elder Colton Frederick

3 comments:

Misty said...

It's fun to catch up. Who knows, maybe you have a future Dr. on your hands! It sounds like he took care of the situation better than the Dr.'s there do. :)

KJenx said...

Thank goodness for all that 1st aid he learned in scouts! Paid for itself right?!

Leslie's Family said...

You are so right, grateful for scouting!