Wednesday, February 25, 2009

February Week 4

Well I am glad to hear that scouts have been going well, I am so glad to hear about Uncel shon, Tell him that I say to go as often as possible, when I read that I almost shouted, but I kept it in.
SO jess is an Elder now, AWSOME!!! I keep thinking that he has some time, but that he is going to go on a mission pretty soon, I know that he is a great man, and that he is very close to his father in heaven. He will do some great things in his life, I am sure of it.
I hope your foot is okay, Im sorry about that, please be carful, I would like to see EVERYONE in one peice, when I get back.
well I am runnig out of time, but I want you all to know that the Vanadi family has been baptized, and that I was able to baptize one of the sisters, so some realy cool news, Rajahmundry had 11 baptizems this sunday, and we are pretty sure that is a new record.
I also have a couple of more baptizems this week.
I love you all, and I am so excieted to let you know that I know that this church is true, and that The book of mormen is the word of god, and that if you pray often that the lord will be with you in all things. as one of my best friends said "live your life on your knees" it really does work and the lord is really there listening to us.
Once again I love you all
Elder Frederick

No comments: