Wednesday, February 18, 2009

February Week 3

GREATINGS FROM RAJAHMUNDRY INDIA!!!
So I am so excited to get your package, I cant wait to have some more books of mormen!! we have been out, when I read that, I told my district, and they where so Excited!!!
Well Life here is great, I am so stoked to hear that others are putting thier papers in, I hope that everyting is going great in thier lives.
So I am going to be sending a package pretty soon also, and the letters are going to be in it, I have sent my letters to klynton and grandma twice, and they came back, because I had the wrong stamps. so I am going buy all of the things and send everything to you, and I also am sending all of my pictuers to you to, so you get to see some of my converts, and baptizems, ( by the way, the Vanadi Family is getting Baptized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) ya Im excited
so be looking for those in about a couple of weeks. so I hope every one is doing great, I am loveing my new area, my area is huge. I can ride for an hour, and then make it to my appointment.
so today we woke up early and Rode our cycles on the second biggest bridge in all of asia, and guess ware that is, yep in Raj, its not very long, maybe a mile and a half, but the people here are always telling us that its so long, so when we did it, they have all been suprised to hear that.
so I hope that every one in the OA are having fun, I cant tell you how much my experiences in the boy scouts is helping me, every time I write a talk, I am using scout stuff, and every time I tell a story, its about scouts, and I know that the boy scouts is what made me be able to be here, I hope that every one know's and understands that the principals in the OA are what makes Awsome missionaries.
Well I love you all, and I hope everything is going well, please send me more of your great questions, I Love replying to them, and being able to think about what is going to come next.
I know that the book of mormen is the word of god, and that as you read, you will come closer to god, I also know that it answers any questions that you have, if you pray and ask in faith.
please keep praying for my investigators, I am praying for you all, and I love you all
Elder colton Frederick

No comments: