Thursday, February 12, 2009

Febraury Week 2

Well, I am so sorry that this is a little late, but its because we had Zone Confrence in Hydrabad, So we got up Yesterday and rode a Train to Hydrabad, and then didnt get to the appartment until it was time to go to bed, and we left Rajahamundry at 9:00 am.
Well, my New companion is great, his name is Elder Cunningham, and he is from Sanantonio Texas, He is great, he is a really hard worker, and loves the lord, he has been out for 6 months, and he is second branch in Rajahmundry.
Answer, no I am not out of Raj, I am just in a different Area, that is Huge, I love it, and We are ridding cycles, I really am happy that I get to get out and stretch my legs.
Well so the money is called Rupees, and its about 50 Rupees to 1 dollar, so its pretty nice, there are a ton of stuff that you can buy, but if its nice, its about 1500 Rupees. so equal to 30 dollars.
well so As you know, we where teaching the Vanadi family, and guess what? we set four sisters with a baptizem date, and then I had to leave, even though I wasnt going very far, I figured that I needed to tell them that I wasnt going to be comming to teach them anymore, and the 2 of the sisters started to cry, well, I was fine untill the other two came in and we told them, the one sister is about 10 years old, maybe 12, but anyway, we told them, and it was like someone had turned on the fire hose, well that made me start to cry. well we got some pictures, and I will send them home pretty soon. any way, The date we set them with is Feb 15th, and now I am hearing that they arnt really excited, I mean they are, but they are not really acting like it. thats what I hear anyway.
well Zone confrence was AWSOME, I had a great time, the Second counciler in the Asia area presidencey came and he said a lot of really cool things. any way, I really got a lot of notes about everything said, and I got a really cool talk that was deffinently written by the spirit of the lord, because when I read what I had written it was not something I was expecting to come out of my head.
any way, I want to bear my testimony that I know that this church is the true church of Jesus christ of latter day saints. and I know that my heavenly father lives and that he loves each and every one of us, and every one in this whole world. I know that Jesus Is the Christ, and I know that he bled for the sins of everyone. I know that Joseph smith is a true prophet, and that he really did bring back the true church of Christ.
I know that the gospel Is ture, and that with it all things are possible, I know that it heals families, and people alike, Iknow that if we raise our children in the gospel that our children will grow to love the lord.
I also know that the book of mormen is the word of god, and that it my most favorite book, I love you with all of my heart, and I know that the lord loves each and every one of us, remember the power of prayer is the strongst thing, because you are talking to your father in heaven.
I love you all
Elder Frederick

1 comment:

KJenx said...

awesome testimony! you must have done something really right Les!