Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June Week 2

Hello family!
well HYDERABAD was awsome, I really had a good time, and yes it was full of the spirit, I had a lot of really neat experiences, one of which I really want to share. So as I had said, monday we where traveling, tuesday was Zone confrence, and wednesday was our interviews, so each of those days, I had to get up early and I was not able to study the scriptures, and I felt quite down, like something was wrong, now mind you of course we had a great spiritual experience at zone confrece, but, I as I was sitting there, on thursday, I realized that I needed something, so before we went out to do our activity, I pulled open my book of mormon, and started to read, and I only read about 10 verses and I had to leave, so as we left, I just felt completly better, I also was able to do some more missionary work, it felt so much better to read and study. any way all I can say is I know that there is a huge difference when you start your day with a little bit of study.
Well I am sorry to hear about the weather, I wish it got that cold here, I am burning up, I feel like a snowball that was tossed into a Fire, I am littarly melting. its great, but at the same time, I am sick of sweating. Oh well thats life.
WOW stephen is going to washington !!! I have a member in my branch that is going to the same mission!! here name is sister Gorila (yes) she is from Rajahmundry!! man that is awsome!!!
Well canada huh?? that is pretty sweet, I hope that you have a good time, I hope that you take a lot of picturers!!
Man I miss camp, the other day, I was sitting there, and I thought about Klynton, and I realized "hey he is waking up on his first day at camp right this very moment!" it was kind of wierd, but I was so excited for him.
Mom its wierd that you said that I was a quarter of the way done, becasue I feel like I just came to india last week, I asked my companion if it was true that the first 6 months where the longest, and he said "oh ya," I just then felt like I couldnt belive that this is the longest, because it has just flown by, I dont even know whare the time went, I just keep thinking to my self, I wish I could slow down time so that I could teach more, and do more. I also wish I could Extend(sorry mom but I do) but my visa will run our before I could do so.
well I love you all, and I want you all to know how much the lord loves you, I know that he gave us our agencey to choose weather to do right or wrong, I also know that he sent his son do atone for our sins so that we could get rid of those mistakes and be clean sothat we can enter into his Kingdom. I love my savior, and I know that he loves me, I know that Joseph smith is a true prophet, and that god and Jesus Christ appeared to him and told him that he was chosen to bring back the true gospel of Jesus Christ. I love you all
Love,
Elder Colton Frederick

No comments: