Wednesday, August 12, 2009

August Week 2


Hello family!!! And Friends!!!
Well Life here in India Is AWSOME!! I love it, I have been having a lot of really cool experiences, espically lately. I have been really working with an awesome family of 7 who are just so great, my companion and I have been visiting with them on almost a daily basis, they are so awesome. We have decided to set them with baptisem when we get home from zone conference.
Well I really don’t have to much time today, because I have been traviling today and I also had my interview with President Nichols. I love that man, he really is inspired by the spirit.
So I have some sad news, You remember Tanveer? Well I just got information that her parents where okay with her getting baptized, but her Grandparents have absulutly said NO, but she is going to Hyderabad, and going to Continue meeting with the missionaries there. I am just so glad that she knows that its true, I just wish that I could help her grandparents understand that this is true.
Like I said, I am running out of time, but I love you very much, and I know that this is true. I know that this is the work that I am supposed to be doing and I know that when you pray and ask god for any thing He will give it too you.

I love you all one last time this week.
Elder Colton Frederick

Colton also requested recordings from everyone telling him they loved him. His birthday is coming up and so if you have a moment, send him a letter by tape or cd.

No comments: