Wednesday, August 26, 2009

August Week 4

Well mom, I think that I got most of the letter that you sent to me, but it was a bit messed up, I only got part of it, and so then I went to reply and there was more to it, so if you could maybe send it again, but I am still going to write.
Wow, that sounds like you have been quite busy, I hope I am sorry to hear about work, I know that the lord will help you in your righteous endeavors, he loves you so much,
OH MAN you are so lucky, I wanted to see that session so badly, I really wanted to see it dedicated, oh well I know that I can go and see it when I get home, so no worries. I think that I want to go to every temple when I get home so that I can say that I have been there, I like that feeling (not to boast, but I do) just knowing that the lord has made it possible for so many people to be able to go and do all of the work for them selves, and so that we can do the work for the dead as well.
Oh man Family camp, Tell every one hi, and that I love them, tell aunt Kim Thanks for sending the E- mails, and the letters, and that I am sorry I haven’t been able to Wright back to her, I really am so thankful for it. Oh and tell every one to UPDATE THEIR BLOGS!!!!!!!! I would like to see what is going on with people, but No, no one will even say anything new… oh well that’s my complaint for the day.
Well life here in India is good, we are rocking out here in KGF, It is just a great place for the gospel to be accepted, epically now. I had a cool experience last week, one of the Assistants came on exchange with my companion and I, and we found some really neat family’s, one of which had some AMAZING questions about the Book of Mormon, and about A prophet. So we set a return appointment, which was canceled because it was raining, so finally we got to see them on Sunday, and so we shared the restoration again with the brother and the father, and then we taught it to the two sisters, and as we where teaching, and we got to the end, we asked her to read Moroni 10: 4-5, and she did, then she stopped… paused… and said “ brothers have you ever had the Holy Ghost Testify that this is true?” My companion and I just about fell off of our chairs. NO ONE has EVER asked that before, but we where so happy to explain that yes it has happened, and that it can happen to her to, and to their Entire family. It was just amazing.
Well time is less, but I love you, I too know that this is true, and if you have any doubts that, you can “ask God with a sincere heart and with real intent having faith in Christ” if the Book Of Mormon is true, and I promise Everything will be answered by the Holy ghost. I know that it Is the Word of God, and that though Faith, Repentance, Baptism by water, Baptism by Fire, and Enduring to the end, you will and can gain Eternal life.
I love you all.

Love,
Elder Colton Frederick

No comments: