Monday, May 20, 2013

May Week 3

Hey everyone!! Sorry about last week, It was transfers and I got not one, but TWO new companions, other news... my area became the LARGEST bike area in the Tucson Arizona Mission... uh... yeah, it got bad.... for a whole 48 hours.... to tell you why it changed so fast I have to tell you about my new companions... first.... Elder Kennington. What a stud! Elder Kennington goes home in 5 weeks which is why there are three of us in this companionship. Now the best part.... Elder Kennington is a former "AP" or assistant to the Mission President. He pulled some strings and we got a car soon after seeing how big our area was and that we had biked most of it in the previous transfers.... Honestly the kid is cool but kinda lazy... oh well I love him. He works really hard and he really has some seriously good finding ideas... He is awesome!.... Then we have the third member of our companionship and his name is Elder Horner. He is a Visa waiter going to Sao Palo Brazil!!! this kid is a freaking stud too! he makes the days so much easier.... He is a good hard worker.... So there you go..... There really isn't much to say about anything else here on the mission! Things are really beginning to pick up in the area and I am more than excited to see what all is going on!!!!! Love you all!!! Elder Klynton Frederick PS... I wrecked on my bike... Hah... you will all love the pictures!

No comments: