Monday, May 6, 2013

May Week 1

Hey everyone!!! the biggest story for this week is marriage..... We had an investigator and her fiance get married on friday and it was so exciting. To make things worse... her baptism is on saturday this week! Oh by the way... Aparantly being from Utah means you know how to grill... I ended up grilling flat ribs for the wedding and it was pretty cool! Everyone told me they were awesome, and the best they had ever tasted. I just said that is was because of Jake's grill (that would be the husband). They all said its the cook... what ever... I'm a terrible cook! Transfers is also next week which is cool cause I get a new companion... Its about to get dicy!!! Any way... so things here are getting hotter but not at the same time. It rained today, which was odd I guess.... Not that I know any different.... I haven't ever lived here before now. I will say that I Know for a fact now that there is a devil and he is quite real. Trust me.... I know. Thank you all for the support! I know that this is short but I wanted you all to know that. Take care! Elder Klynton Frederick

No comments: