Wednesday, August 21, 2013

August Week 3

Hey everyone!!! Life in Arizona is great! Things are going well! Thanks to all of you who are praying for me! The time is speeding up out here. I feel like I was at the MTC a week ago and now I'm almost 7 months out!!! its amazing how short the time is becoming now... Well all is well in the lonely city of Sierra Vista.... There is more to not do than there is to do, however, God can't bless us for doing nothing, so, this last week I have really been thinking about this. I was sitting at my desk last Monday at the end of the week and really pondering what to do. My companion and I have one investigator and he is really solid but thats it. I know that there are so many people out there who need our help as missionaries but, its hard to go and work when you are so FAR away from everything. I was reading in the book of mormon in Alma when I read that Alma (the younger) and his companions were diligent even when it seemed all was lost. That really hit me (which if you know me doesn't happen often). I finally realized that it was more the diligence that God looks for in each of us that is why he tells us to ENDURE TO THE END. it is diligence that teaches... ok and the spirit. take the time to be diligent in His work this week. That is more important than almost anything else. Love always, Elder Klynton Frederick

No comments: