Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September Week 1

Hey everyone!!! This week has been amazing. There have been some ups and downs but I want to concentrate on the up. On Saturday the 31st of August....Cant believe we're in august... already..... Mr. B was baptized by a friend of his that he's known for years. Wow... I don't even remember if I told you all about this one... Guess you'll just have to ask me in about 17 months.... hah... wow... anyway... so Mr. B got baptized and confirmed and... my goodness he had an amazing confirmation blessing. Probably one of the best I've heard. Things are going well here. Just living life and moving along!!! There isn't much to tell otherwise!!! Remember that Heavenly Father is always there for us. Even when we don't think He is. There is so much bad in this world and there really is no way we can withstand it with out his help. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the true church and the Book of Mormon is the keystone to all we hold dear. Hope you all have a great week!! Love you all! Elder Klynton Frederick

No comments: