Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May Week 2

Mom,
well as I said my letter is also going to be short this week, but thank you for the advise, I am already doing that and just letting things just go buy, I just figure, its not for Eternity, and even if it was I would still love him for who he is.
Well Tell everybody Hello, and that I love them, I was really happy to talk to you all, it was really nice to hear your voices instead of just reading letters. Not that its bad to read letters, but I really needed to hear some familiar voices.
I am so excited to continue my mission and learn about our savior, I can see how much he really does love us, I was watching "the Testiments" with our branch, and in the scene when he Decends out of heaven, and the people start to cry and kiss his hands, I couldnt handle it, I just started to cry because I knew that when I see him I will not only do the same thing I am going to give him a big huge hug, because I know that he loves me and every one so much.
I to love you all
love
Elder Colton James Fredrerick

1 comment:

Misty said...

Wow - that really was a short letter, but still a letter. :) I love the Testaments. The church has such amazing movies that I could watch over and over.