Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May Week 4

HELLO FAMILY!!! AND FRIENDS!!
well my week has been pretty good, I have a few more people set with baptisem dates, and I am pretty excited to see them begin on that straight and Narrow Path.
So Today I am going to start with a story, Well about a Month ago, we met this brother who if from Maryland, and he invited us to his house to share our message, well as we met with him, we found out that he had a son, and that his wife had died, come to find out his son is about a year and a half old. So we started to share with him the restoration, and he has had a lot of questions since that time. well yesterday as we had visited with him, we watched "finding faith in christ" and he had even more questions, well as we started to answer his questions, we finally found out that he doesnt want to just feel for an answer, he wants us to force him to belive... ya, so I just told him, thats not how god works, and thats not how we work, and so now, we just need to see whare he goes with it. I was so frustrated about that , I felt so bad for him that he want to have his agency taken away from him to become part of gods kingdom, and mom I felt like you do when I dont listen, LIke you just want to Throtel me... :)
Story Number two, so I was on exchange with My district leader, and all of a sudden he gets a call and says "oh... Hi president Nichols, how are you???" well then I hear " ya he is right here... here you go" and he hands the phone to me. Now the thoughts that where going through my head was this ".?." I said hello, and president Nichols says " Elder Frederick, I recived an Email from your mother about your grandmother... she told me that I needed to call you and tell you that eveything was fine..." I just about threw the phone, because he scared me, I had totally forgotten that you where going to Email him and tell me, so I thought that something had gone wrong. I was just happy to hear that grandma is okay, I hope that every thing gets better for her, I miss her.
Well I am glad you had a great weekend, Man I wish I was there, Oh by the way, I am so Jelous that you got to tear up the driveway, I woke up the other morning wishing I had two Pick axes, and could be putting some sprinkler into the ground. It was wierd.
That good old Dimitri, He is a great guy, I am so excited for him, I hope he has as much fun as I am having, I love being in the field. and hey thats awsome to hear that Jared and Paul are on thier way!! Oh man, I am so excited for them.
Well I love you all, I know that our heavenly father loves us so much that he gave us our agency to pick and choose if we will follow his plan or not, I know that my Savior lives, and that he is loves each and every one of us, I know that he Atoned for our sins so that we could live with our heavenly father and our families.
Love Elder Colton Frederick

No comments: