Thursday, May 21, 2009

May Week 3

Mom,
Well I am glad to hear that you are all having a great time, I really miss camping, and doing all of those kinds of things. I was thinking about going camping yesterday because it started to rain, hard again, and OH man I just continue to be excited for the rainy seson, becasue when it happens it will rain all day, and not let up, and then its not so freaking HOT!!!
Well tell Grandma that I love her, I know that it will be pretty early tommorrow when you get this, but tell her that I am not worried about her, and tell her that I love her and everything will be fine.
Well storie for the week, so as I said, that musulim sister gave us the Quran, and so Obvisouly I was excited, well I opend it up, and noticed that not a single thing about it had the spirit in it, so I have shut the stupid thing, and will only keep it because it was a gift. I really was suprised that it had so much anti-chirstion stuff in it, and how much it missquotes the bible, its pretty sad, the advisary obviously wants people to not even Know about our savior and his atonement.

I love you all, and I am so greatful for my savior Jesus Christ, I know that he loved us so much that he went into the garden of Gethsemnie and bleed for us, and our sins, I know that as he looked upon each and every one of our faces he did so with love and Charity, I know that he did so, so that he could fullfil our heavnly fathers plan for us to return to him and his son. I love my savior, and I am so greatfull that I could spend these two years to serve him, and to Proclaim his glory. I love you all and am so greatfull for all of your great examples.
HURAH FOR ISRIAL!!!

Love,
Elder Colton Frederick

No comments: