Wednesday, October 21, 2009

October Week 3

WELL HELLO FROM INDIA!!!
Namascadam, and Namasta from good old KGF!!
Wow it souns like you have been having a blast with staying busy, I miss all of the scouting stuff, I miss ceramonyes, and everything. I have been thinking about that, and how much I really am glad that I was tought to see things like that in life.
Well as I told all of you I have recived a new companion, His name is Elder Riley, he is from Mtn. Home Idaho, he has been out one more transfer than I have. He is great, I really like him, we are really on the same page about wanting to do the work. espically with our goals, we want to really work hard and make alot of changes in the branch, he is a hard worker, which is really nice, and way smart, so i like learning from him.
Its really interesting leading out an area, I have found alot more about my area and branch in the last like three days than I have in the last two months, its nuts, (okay so maybe not more, but still alot) I really have been trying to see if we can get more of our members to come on exchange with us, we have a couple of the young men who come fairly often, but we want to work on getting the members to trust us and really get fierd up on the missionary work. Its absulutly amazing at what Preach my gospel teaches about working with members. I really love being able to read and then apply what it is that I read and use it in action. I hope that becomes something that I can use better, studying and applying. (we all know thats what i need)
Well not alot of really cool stories, but I do want to bear my testimony, I know that this is the Lords true church. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God, I know that it does guide us when we honestly seek for guidence, I can see that the lord really does guide us when we are in need. I know that by small and simple things, great things come to pass. That right there is the biggest thing that changed this world, because a young boy of fourteen years, decided to pray aloud, the lord manifested him self to the young boy, called him as a prophet, and restored the church once again on the earth. I Know that Thomas S Monson is the lords mouth peice on the Earth again, I know that when we follow his adviece, that we will be able to recive the blessings that he wants to give to us. I know that the lord is there, and he wants to give us the things that we desire, but he only does that in the way that is nessicary to us. I know that the lord is always listining to us as we pray, he is answering in his own way. I know that it is his greatest work to teach his children about the plan that he has for us. I know that this work is the greatest work in the Entire world, I know that when we bring one of out brothers or sisters into the gospel, that we will recive the love and joy that Heavenly Father wants to give to us. He is watching over you. He loves you. and I too love you
thanks for the Email from everyone.
I love you.
love,
Elder Colton James Frederick

No comments: