Wednesday, November 11, 2009

November Week 2


Well a Mighty fine How do you do to you all!!!
Wow it sounds like everything is going great at home, I really hope you people are taking a lot of Pictures, because when I get home I am going to want to see EVERYTHING!!!
Well it sounds like you are all getting along fairly good. Winter is about to set in there huh?? So India doesn’t really have a winter, the winter here is more of a TON OF RAIN!!!! About all it has done here is rain, rain, rain, rain, rain. Its ridiculous. And it is SOOO humid, my blanket has not been dry for about a week, and I have had the fan on it so that it would dry, but of course its not dry. So I am sleeping in just my “pj’s” woo hoo… but anyway, that’s life. Well I hope all of you enjoy those pictures of us at the lintons, the one of the Elder Eating the big old Burrito is my district leader, he is great I love him so much, cool little fact, he was the 7th deadliest youth in 2007 for martial arts, and he is GOOD.


Well I am really looking forward to this weekend, we are putting on an activity for the Branch that is going to be AWSOME!! Its based on the plan of salvation. We are going For a “plane ride” and then they all “die” and we visit each of the kingdoms, where each glory is portrayed in a skit. So My companion and I are going to be in the Telestial, and Terrestial kingdoms, and the Lintons are going to be in the Celestial Kingdom and show how much their families mean to them. It really is going to be great, I am really excited.


So I want to thank everyone who has been sending letters, and Email, I really am so thankful for them, its surprising at how much it helps when you all send your love, I cant tell you enough at how much I really appreciate all of your letters.
Well as the week has gone on, there really isn’t too much that I have to tell, the week has been pretty good, I have been just enjoying the time and learning as much as I can from the lord. It is really amazing at how much the lord can teach you when you actually put forth the effort.
I love you all, and I know that this gospel is the thing that can make us the most happy in our lives. Its truly amazing at how much we truly need the savior in our lives, I know that the savior lives and I know that he loves us all, I know that he truly Atoned for our sins. I know that he felt the pains of ever single one of us. I know that Joseph Smith is a true prophet, I know that he was called of God 200 years ago, and I also know that the book of Mormon is the word of god. I know that when we read it, we read the things that the lord wants us to hear, read, and see. I know that this is true, I know that we can live as families for Eternity, all because the power and authority was brought back to us so that we could learn and grow and become just like our heavenly father.
I know that this life is the time for us to prepare to meet god, and to perform our labors, that is to have faith, Repent, be baptized, receive the holy ghost, and Endure to the end. I know that when we do the things that the lord wants, we will be happy. But we have to figure out that thing that the lord wants us to do.
I love you all.
May God be with you
Elder Colton Frederick

No comments: