Wednesday, April 14, 2010

April '10 Week 2

Family!!
hey thats great!! you just sound so BUSY with EVERTHING!! Hey Tell everyone at conclave that I said HELLO!!! I miss everybody, I have been thinking about all of the fun things at scout activities.
HOLY COW CONFERENCE WAS AWSOME!! I completley loved it, it was one of the funnest ones that I have heard, I think that the Lord wants us all to know how much he loves us, and how much we need the priesthood, and the gospel in our lives, espically after sunday mornings session from Pres. Monson, it was AMAZING, I was just really blown away by the spirit.
SO my questions where a little Vague, so my answer was vague, so, its about time I just get specific about all of my questions, oh well that's what I get for doing my own thinking with out enough thought. good old me.. I just have a hard time asking the right questions for my self.
Mom I think its funny that you bring up the way that we change, I am so grateful that I have seen the Kind of people that I want to hang out with, and the kind of people that I should seek to be with, sister Beck answered that question with out me even asking she said " women(and men) should be women, not babes that need to be constantly petted to keep them happy." I Like that, I need to just plain surround myself with people who rise up to their best and want to teach by example. People who just want to push each other in the right way towards a righteous goal. Thats what I am looking for when I go home, Righteous friends.
Oooo... Tell the Spencers I am praying for them, and send them my love, I really love them, they are just absolutely an amazing family. I know that times get tough, but I also know that the lord gives us these Infirmities to strengthen us.
Well, not too much happened this week, I am just blown away at how much, and how fast the time flys by, I know its just part of the lords time and plan, but I just cant believe the speed that things like time goes out the door, I was just thinking about how it feels like I was just sitting down to Email you all last week. Oh well that's life I guess.
I love you all and am praying for you all, I miss you, but am happy to be doing the lords work here in India, I know that this is the place that I need to be, I am so grateful the lord has called me to be here to help these wonderful people. I know that this is the lord true and living church, I know that the Savior lives, that he atoned for our sins, I also know that he restored his church by selecting a living prophet. I know that the power that he sent back on this earth through Peter James, and John, is the power that can truly bless all of our families. I am so happy that we have the ability to hold this power as we strive to stay worthy and live the way what we should.
I love you all, and am so happy for you all I know that your being watched over.
Love
Elder Colton Frederick

No comments: