Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April '10 Week 4

Family!!!
Well life is going Pretty good here in good old India!
JESS YOUR A FREAKING STUD!! I am so excited for you!!!, You have to tell me when you get your call, I know how strange it is when you actually put your papers in, but I promise that it will be the most rewarding choice that you ever make in your entire life, and that goes for all of those who are putting their papers in and are receiving calls very soon, (you know who you are)
Well A big congrats to BRIGHAM!! I am so happy for him, thats great!!
Okay well not to much is going on here, We just had Zone Conference, It was one of the best That I have ever been too, I was really able to see how much we have been working, and I was able to have a great Interview with president Nichols, I love him so much. I sometimes wish that I could sit at his feet and just watch what he does and learn from him.
Highlight to all of my Uncles, I just want you to know how much I really love all of you, you have each helped me in my life, and on my mission, I have been able to see your love and your small teachings in my life have been there so that I could be able to learn and grow. you have been such a grate insperation in my life, and I aspire to become just like Each and every one of you, I love you all, and am just so happy that you have put the gospel into your lives and your families, Please remember how important it is and don't forget the wonderful examples that you have put and been in my life. There are a lot of Missionaries here that want to meet you all. I also want you to know that the work that you did with me is being rewarded 7 fold if not more, your example has been a blessing in my life.
I don't have any news lately I am doing pretty good, and I am really happy, working with my Companion has gotten really good, and we are starting to see a lot of success, we just recently had 2 baptisms, and we are planning on setting a couple of Awesome Families Today if not tomorrow, I really pray that they know how much this gospel can truly bless their family.
I love you all and am so happy to know that you are all striving hard to live the gospel. I know that this is the lords true and living church, I know that it was restored along with the gospel 200 years ago, I know that Joseph Smith truly Saw Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, I know that Thomas S. Monson is his living successor and that he holds the keys to lead and guide this church in these tough, and trying days, But I also know that as we all try to live the gospel and we put forth our effort to read the scriptures and gain a relationship with our heavenly father that we can be saved from sadness and sin. I am grateful for a living and loving savior. I know that the lord has given us a divine witness to know his plan for us, and I know that its the word of God. The book of Mormon has been truly writen for us in this day.
I love you all and am so happy for you I am praying for you all.
Love,
Elder Colton Frederick

No comments: