Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May '10 Week 1

Hello Family,
Well its very nice to hear from all of you!!
Its really cool to hear that People are leaving for missions, and that calls are coming and people are taking off to lands away from home to serve the lord and to gain growth and knowledge about our lord and savior, all to bring more of our brothers and sisters to the gospel.
I can't tell you all enough how awesome you all are. I have been thinking about how each and every one of you reading this Blog have each touched my life and pushed me to go on a mission, I know that it probably doesn't seem big in your lives, but I know how big it is here in my life. I am so grateful that each of you have been such blessings in my life.
Well I am pretty excited to talk to you all on Sunday, Kind of weird, I feel like I just called you for Christmas yesterday, doesn't really feel like its time to call again, and then soon after that I will be coming home. The lord wasn't kidding when he said that time will fly right by as you concentrate on the work of the lord. Its CRAZY!!
Well not to much has happened this week, I have been pretty excited for peoples mission calls to come, and that people are putting papers in, and then some of you out there are getting married, but are not telling ANYTHING...KYLE!!!!!! what the crap is up bro!! I haven't heard a single thing since I very first got to Vizag, that was 3 months ago, and I know your getting married this month...
well I am also really excited to talk to all of you, I have been thinking about what I am going to say... and I don't have any CLUE, so your all just going to have to think of things that you want to know and ask away, other wise I wont know what to say. I know its going to be cool to hear all of your voices agian.

Well as I said not to much here to say, I know I am just way excited to talk to you all. I am so glad that you have all been such an influence in my life.
I know that this truly is the lords true and living church, I know that the lord answers prayers, he has in the past and he does now today. I know that the lord really does love each of his children, I know that the savior lives and that he truly atoned for our sins, I know that the savior understands that we are not perfect, but that if we work like everything depends upon us, and pray like everything depends upon him, I know that our lives will work out the way that we need. I know that the the Lord truly appeared To Joseph Smith Two hundred years ago, and I know that He restored his gospel, I know that the book of Mormon is the word of god, and that it truly testifies of the lord and savior.
Alma was right when he was speaking to Korihor, Everything denotes that there is a God, that he is Omnipotent, Omniscient, and Omnipresent, I know that these things that we do are all according to the lords plan as long as we do what he says. I am so happy For the Plan of Salvation.
I love you all, and am excited to talk to you all this sunday.
Love
Elder Colton Frederick

No comments: