Thursday, May 20, 2010

May '10 Week 3

Hello Family!!
Wow what a week it sounds like your about to have, and that you are having!! I am so happy to hear that your all happy and excited about life!!!
Well You said that you want News, So not too much news, other than I am way excited to get back to work this week, we are going to go and see Brother Amar and Saritha, They have been really trying to progress, Amar came to church but their child is a little sick, and brother Amar's sister is facing some problems with her Husband, he is quite a peice of work, and to top it off it was an aranged marriage, Amar went to the police about him today and they are going to go take him to Jail, (he was just going to go and beat him up, but we talked him out of it)
On a fun note, IT FINALLY RAINED !!!! It has been so hot here that no body could function, and last night it rained and it hasn't stopped since!! and when we woke up this morning my companion and I had to go walking around our area to check out the beauty, I even got a few Pictures, ITS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!
I am sorry not too much news, I am going to be better next week, I actually have a few apointments today Early, otherwise our work wont get done for the week.
So I want you all to know that I am so thankful for the Emails, I am grateful for the news. and I am really excited for all of you!! espically Kyle YOUR GETTING MARRIED CONGRATS BRO!!!!
I hope that you all know that your in my prayers, and I am really grateful for all that you do, and all that is going on. Please know that your loved from clear across the world, and that I know that your being watched over always.
I know that this truly is the greatest work that we can do, I know that the lord is there and that he truly did send his son on Earth to atone for us, I am so grateful that he has given us families to share this wonderful love and grow together, with. I know that God truly did restore his gospel through the Prophet Joseph Smith. I know that the Living Prophet Thomas S Monson is the lords Prophet Seer and Revolator in these last days. I know that This is the Lords gospel, it is his true and living Church. I know that the spirit truly testifies of him and his son. I know that they live and love each and every one of you.

I love you all,

Love,
Elder Colton Frederick

No comments: