Thursday, May 13, 2010

May '10 Week 2

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!
Too all Mothers out there!!


Hey family!!
It was so nice to hear all of your voices this week, Kind of weird to realize that this was the last time that I will talk to you until I get home.
Well as I just talked to you all recently, not too much has changed, I am happy and really excited to rock the Missionary work, so we (me and the mouse in my pocket) will see you all soon!!
I am happy for all of you that are progressing through life, I want you all to know that I know that your when you are trying to progress, you'll all get the things that you need espically when you focus on the things of the gospel and not the world.
Kyle!! Congrats on next week, I know that you'll be to busy to write next week, but I am so happy for you.
Jess, I am so excited for you, hit me up again with an Email, I miss you and am so happy to hear about your progress, by the sounds of it you are really happy.
I love you all, I know that the lord is watching over all of you, and I know that this is his true and living church. I know that Jesus Is the Christ, that he truly atoned for our sins, I know that he loves us so much that he wants each of our brothers and sisters to know about him and our Heavenly Fathers Gospel plan. I know that the book of Mormon is the word of god, and that by following by its precepts we can be closer to god in all things.
I love you all and am so happy for you. Best of luck to you all!!!
Love,
Elder Colton Frederick

No comments: