Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April '10 Week 1

FAMILY!!!!
I hope you all enjoyed Conference, I am so excited for it, I get to see it THis week, I have questions that I am hoping get answered, I hear that it was really fun... I don't know how that works, but I am looking forward to it.
Wow, you all sound so busy, some are preparing for the end of semesters, some for marriage, some for Events, and some for just everything else, I am praying for you all, and I am hoping for the best in all that you all do. That is so exciting about everything that is going on. I have thought about you all a bit this week. Its crazy that your all just moving on, some times its a little weird as I sit here and progress only with my Investigators and not in life, but I am just so glad that its the lords work that I am doing and not my own, I think I would go nuts!!
Well I have a cool story for you this week, on Sunday we had an appointment with this family that has been having troubles, the husband and wife are fighting and they have been starting to really get torn apart, he finally received a testimony of the book of Mormon, and then he started to come to church, and she wasn't happy. So this week we decided to take the Branch president and his wife, but they called us and told us that they were not able to go, and that they wanted to send another couple, so they sent brother Sunil and Sister Nazreena, they where really happy to come, but when we got to David and Hephzibah's, Sister Hephzibah was so angry that she went into the other room, and sister Nazreena went in after her, we had a great lesson about the atonement with brother David, and as we needed to go, they stayed with the family, when we got home, we called brother Sunil and he told us that they had just left brother Davids home, and that the family was laughing and smiling when they left. We called brother david and he told us that he needed to pay his tithing, and that he wants his whole family to be baptised, they just need to wait for sister to come to church. They are so happy!! It was so Amazing.
I cant Imagine my life without the gospel and I am so Happy that the lord cares about us so much that he has given his son Jesus Christ, all so that we could be able to Live with our families in the next life. I know with all of my heart that this is the lords true and living chruch, I know that by living the restored Gospel, and by following a Living prophet that we can truly live in love with each other. I know that the gospel of Jesus Christ is true, and that it is the only way to reach the Kingdom of god. I hope you all know that I Love you and that your all in my prayers.
I love you all so much,
Love,
Elder Colton Frederick

No comments: