Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Colton '10 Week 5

Hello Family,

Oh man your in Cali !!! I wish,
Well that is cool about Garadilli, but its just plain not cool that your telling while I am just dieing for some kind of Chocolate that is not form India. not that its not good or anything, but there is nothing like Chocolate from America.
So I have a funny story for you, So my A/C froze the other day, and I was trying to fix it and then it just randomly stopped working, and sunday was the next day, so I didnt want to call a Repair man to come while I was at chruch, and since it was sunday, well you get the point, so I and my companion ended up sleeping with out an AC for TWO DAYS !!! It wasnt really sleeping, I thought I was going to die, I sweat all night long, and when I woke up There was a pool of sweat on my bed where I had been lying, when I finally had the Idea to sleep on the marble floor thinking "oh that has to be cooler" NO CHANCE it was hot to!! but then when we called the repair man he came, looked at it, and went out side, and then came back it and it was working, I looked at him and said "what happened?
He said "the breaker was switched off I just about KICKED MY SELF, I suffered Two days because I forgot about the breaker switch, stupid me.
Oh well, life is good though, we are really working hard, and praying for some new Investigators, we have been having a hard time getting new People to teach.
By the way McKenzie Thanks for the Invitation, it came this week, You look Great together!!
Well time is less, but I am so happy for all of you, I hope that you all know that I love you all, and am just so grateful to call you all mine.
I know that this church is true, and that Joseph Smith truly was called of God to restore his Gospel, I know that by living it and abiding by its Preepts that we can enter into Gods kingdom. I know that the Prophet Thomas S. Monson is the lords Chosen Seer and Revolator today, I am so excited to hear from them Very soon, and listen to the words that the lord is going to tell us through his chosen Servents. I love you all, and am so grateful for all of you, and the Lords Master plan for each and Every one of us.
I love you all, and am so grateful that the lord is watching over you, I feel you prayers Ever day Thank you so much.
Love
Elder Colton Frederick

No comments: