Thursday, March 11, 2010

March '10 Week 2

HELLO FAMILY!!
WOW, mom tons of questions this week.
Life is good, I really liked zone conference, it was really great, I loved it. we had Elder Perkens come and talk to us, he is the Area authority. I learned a ton.
So I am loving my area, its great, I have some absolutely amazing pictures of the ocean and the mountains in the back ground of an apartment complex that my companion and I where finding in. (I will try to send them soon.)
Ummm... I am still running, and It just feeling great, I am feeling so good, Now all I need to do is get some dum bells, then I can work on my 6 months to sexy... Who said that?
Hey Brigham! CONGRATS!!! man that is so awsome! I am so excited for you, I hope that you put your whole heart into every moment, I know that is what has made me be so happy with the work that I have done, its truly the best thing that I have ever done.
Hey mom, sounds to me like your just working so great and hard, I am happy for you, I think that I will have to feel like that when I go home, otherwise I might go crazy, I cant sit for very long, I start to get restless, even in church, I want to be doing something other than fighting sleep because its all in Telugu.
Well I havent really had much of amazing experiences lately, I have just been studying and applying what I am learning into my teaching, I keep finding grater and better ways to teach. Espically with my new companion, he is great, he is a really hard worker, and he knows what he is doing, I like him because he is native and he understands the craziness here, so is fun
Just want to tell you all that I love you all so much, I am so grateful to all of you for teaching me and helping me become what and who I am today. I know that the lord will bless you for it. A shout out to all of my wonderful uncles who have taught me so much, I look up to you all, and hope that you know it. You are all such great fathers, I am so happy to call you mine. you have each taught me something that I can use the rest of my life. I bore my testimony about you in zone conference this week.
I love you all, and am so grateful for all that you do, I know that this gospel has truly blessed our family and I am so happy that we are able to follow the saviors example and learn about his atonement and apply it into our lives and into our relationships, I know that as we do so, that we are able to come closer to our gracious Heavenly fathers presence again, I am so grateful for a living prophet who leads and guides this church, I know that the book of Mormon is the word of god, I am so glad that Mormon was able to see us and what we need, I am so grateful for the Gospel and the Priesthood being restored by the prophet Joseph Smith, I know that he Saw the lord and his beloved son. I am so grateful for the whisperings of the spirit. I know that he speaks to us if we are truly living worthy of this companionship. I know that the savior lives and that he truly did atone for our sins, I am so happy that he did such so that we could return and live with him and our families again. For those who are going to be going to the temple soon, I know that this is truly one of the greatest blessings that you could ever have I Exhort you to contemplate the things and the blessings that you receive there, and for your future family, I am so gratefull for a loving Father in heaven who cares enough for us as to give us the power on this earth to become families for Eternity.
I love you all
Elder Colton Frederick

No comments: