Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March '10 Week 4

MOM!!!! FAMILY!!! WARD!!!
OH man thank The lord for another day.
Well life is going well, we are really working hard, I have been on exchange with the zone Leaders, The assistants and my district leader almost every other day, and just learned a ton. I have been pretty happy, we are really working on setting people for baptism. We are also working on resolving concerns latley. Its been really fun.
WOW your going to Cali? that's cool, while your there you should go and see Frankie, I know he would love to see you. You had better send some pictures. I would love to see what it looks like.
Its getting warm there huh? Ya well, its just getting hotter here, I think its true there is three different Temperatures here, HOT, HOTTER, and HOLY &$^# ITS HOT!!!
I do have one cool story to tell you this week, My zone leader and I where on exchange, and we went to see this brother that comes to church every week, but tells us every time we come that if we talk about baptism that its better for us to not waste our time. But when we when we asked him If he believes that the book of Mormon is true, (he is reading it Daily) and if he has asked god if it was true.
As we sat down with him we asked him and he said that he didn't have the guts to ask god, we asked him why. he told us that he didn't want to bother him with little things. My zone leader and I laughed a little and said " brother I know that your not bothering god, he wants you to ask him if this is true." so after a little time we committed him to pray and ask God. I told him that We would call him in the morning, and he said okay. I prayed so hard, I just wanted him to receive an answer, but the magic happened the next morning, I called him at 8 and as I talked to him, I said "brother Narayan Raj, did you get an answer? " He was so excited he said " brother, I got an answer Last night. As I was praying I had the reoccurring sentence come into my head ' as much as you love me the book is true' " Meaning that as much as I love you the book is true the book is true - needed some translation there- I was just so happy that he he had received an answer that I started to cry and was just so happy for him, I just think that its truly amazing that the lord works and does unexpected things every time.
By the way, I have an odd question Hows uncle Eph? Just was thinking about him the other day, Tell him I said hi, and that I asked about him.
well mom thanks for the advice, I will work on that, sometimes it just takes a little humility on my part but when we care the lord makes things easy.
so you said more newsier, I am not exactly sure what you want to know other that at the moment I want to Kill all of these kids in my Email room, there are about 10 of them and all of them are yelling at the top of their lungs in Telagu, and playing computer games. oh well Kids will be kids.
I want you all to know how much I love you all, and am so grateful that you all are taking care, I pray for you daily. I know that the lord is watching over you.
I also know that this is the true church of the lord and savior Jesus Christ. I know that Heavenly father lives and that he loves each and every one of us, I also know that he did Select another prophet for us in this Dispensation so that we could know who he is. I know that the book of Mormon is true, and that it was written for us, and that by living its precepts that we can receive the revelation that we need to continue on in life, I also know that Jesus Christ Lives and that he Atoned for our sins, I Know that his living Servant Thomas S Monson is his True and Living prophet, I know that he is truly there to help us know what god wants for us.
I love you all and am so happy that your all safe.
Love,
Elder Colton Frederick

No comments: