Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March '10 Week 1

Well an Absulutly Good Morning to you all,
Life here is grate, I am just loving the Heat, and the beauty of Vizag.
Wow, the Trade-O-ree, huh? man I miss that stuff, Making me think of it, excites me, I am excited to get back and do that again.
Hey it sounds to me like you had an amazing Conference I like what you learned mom, I think it truly is amazing at how much we can learn at church and at Conferences at church, sometimes I think, "I don't need to learn anything else" but then I find that I cant say that because I am just a young guy serving the lord, its always fun to learn though, I tend to also just wish that I could just use osmosis and put the whole standard works and Preach my Gospel into my head. oh well what can do.
Hey mom, I am sorry to hear about your friend, that is sad. Espically that his sons weren't happy, I am also glad to know that the lord is truly there for us, and I am so glad that the savior lived and died for us.
I really don't have much to tell this week, other then I will be in Hyderabad next week, I have zone conference next week, and a general authority will be coming, I think its the first councilor in the Asian area presidency, but I am not sure. We will see.
I am so glad that we have so many things to learn from in our lives, weather it be a mission, just life, getting married, having children, gaining new friends, or just watching people go about their lives. I know that the greatest thing that keeps us all learning is the gospel,
( Im sorry I can't really concentrate I have a whole bunch of Kids playing shooting games on the computer and the volume is clear up.)
I Know that the savior lives, that he loves us, and that he truly atoned for our sins, I know that the book of Mormon is the word of god, and I know that the only true progression is by following by its precepts, I Know that the lord truly does provide a way for us to keep his commandments, I have seen is so much here in a land that is so totally based on the world. I know that the spirit is truly there to teach and testify to us that our Heavenly Father lives, that he loves us, and that he wants us to learn of him,
I know that his chosen Prophet was Joseph smith and that he was directed by the savior and by the lord to restore his church. I know that the living prophet is Thomas S. Monson.
I love you all and am so happy to know that you are all watched over by the lord, I am so thankful for your prayers.
once again thanks for all that you have all done,
Mckinzie!!! Congratulations once again, I love you and am so happy for you.
Family thank you all for your patience.
Love,
Elder Colton Frederick

No comments: