Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February '10 Week 4

HELLO FROM VISAG!!!
and India
So yes Vizag is above Rajahmundry, this is where I would sometimes go to Zone Conference, its really beautiful here, there are some "mountains" here, and its also right next to the Ocean, My area doesn't go to the beach, but My district leaders does, so I am lucky to go and Check that out, I will probably go today.
Holy Cow, thats a freaking sweet car, I am excited to check that out when I get home!!
So to answer Grandma, I didnt Eat much, and if I did it was Chapathi's, Rice, or Raggi Ball, and LOTS of Veg curry, By the end I was eating plain Peanut butter for Protein, and I was lucky to get that, I had to buy it Banglaore, or have my District leader bring it, I was pretty happy about the change of food, I had a Grilled chicken sandwich yesterday that was absolutely AMAZING!! and it wasn't even all that big, but it was still Tasty. (my mouth is watering about your soup)
Oh man I wish it was 40 degrees here, I am dieing from the heat and Humidity, and sweating my guts out is just so much fun. I just love it when I come home and I can wring out my tie and sweat drips out like a wet wash rag.
Something fun though I am starting to go running with my new companion, and I can defenitly tell that I havent been running in a LONG time. but I am excited because I feel really grate.
Well not to much to tell this week, but I am really so happy to be here in Vizag, its such a grate branch, and the Energy here is awesome, I love it so much, I am so excited to be able to be in a new branch, and just learn how to use a branch that is so in love with Missionary work.
Its been so grate to learn in KGF, and now I am so happy to learn about a city the missionary work is the same, but its faster here, sometimes, but I love every minuet of it. and espically my new Companion, hes grate, he is from Dehli and he is almost more American than I am its pretty funny. His name is Elder Lohat, He is awesome.
Well I want you all to know that I am so happy to be here, and I am so grateful to be doing the lords work, I love you all, I know that this is the lords true and living church, and I am so grateful that he sent his son Jesus Christ to Atone for us, I know that he did that so that we could learn and live the gospel, I Know that the book of Mormon is the word of god, and that it was truly written for us in these latter days. I Know that the Prophet Joseph smith Truly did translate those ancient records, I know that He was called of god to restore he gospel.
I know that Thomas S. Monson is the true and Living Prophet.
I love you all
Elder Colton Frederick

No comments: