Thursday, February 11, 2010

February '10 Week 2

Hello Family!!
Well I have some interesting news, I now have a new Email Address which is made by the church, its colton.frederick@myldsmail.net the church is starting to do a new website for us because the other one was JUNK!!
well life here is pretty good, I am loving life as always, I have been pretty happy, we got Vicky Confirmed on sunday, and we are just excited for him, he will be receiving a calling this next sunday! we are pretty happy for him. Vicky is a great Kid, he is more American than most people think or wish they where, he likes to listen to English music, and he plays video games, and he has a skateboard (that is because he met Elder Riley) but he just is really western then most people here, its kind of weird because he lives in KGF.
HOLY COW!! the super bowl happend already? oh my gosh! thats really wierd, But hey I heard that the saints won so thats pretty cool. (not like I know anything about Football)
AH man another family party! holy cow... thats weird, I miss you guys, its been pretty funny latley though I have been telling alot of stories to my companion about you. He thinks your all nuts... Okay thats me included in that family buisness.
Oh man I am so excited for Matt and Molly, I am happy to hear that your getting that all done, I am stoked for you guys!! Its going to be cool to see all of you and some of you for the first time. I am just happy to hear that the family is getting bigger and bigger. I think its cool to watch the family grow more.
Okay so I have a funny story, So My companion started to notice that all of the local shops have been putting out a TON of watermellon, and CORN!! so we bought a bag of corn, and 2 watermellons, and then my companion had the brilliant Idea to put lemon on the watermellon, so we cut it up and put the watermellon in a bowl, and took a couple of lemons and squeezed them all over the Mellon, My companion and I just about died and went to heaven, it was the best thing I have had In a long time, so now we are on a bit of a fruit frenzy, I think we have had watermellon and Lemons every night for the last week, and then on sunday we cooked the corn, which, even though it was the size of Feed corn, it was absulutly DEVINE!!! I was just loving life, I hadnt had corn since I was at home. IT WAS SO GOOD!! (thats what happens when your stuck in a villages for 14 months.)
Well as I said, life is good here, I am just loving life, working hard and setting people for baptism, my companion and I are planning on setting a couple more people with a date this week, that will make 6 poeple with a date!! we are way happy, four are families, and two will be an elderly Genelman, and a sister that is in a part memeber family.
I love you all, and I am so happy to know that your all doing well.
I know that this truly is the greatest blessing that the lord can give to us is to help his children recive the gospel, I am so grateful for the gospel taught in our family, I know that the gospel was truly desingnd for families, so that we can be with our families in the life after this one. I am so gratefull that the lord has sent his son to this earth to take upon himself our sins, all so that we could come back and live with him agian. I know that he restored the gospel through the Prophet Joseph Smith, and I know that Thomas S. Monson is the lords Mouthpeice today, I am so gratefull that the lord would give us another tesiment of his Son Jesus Christ, so that we could know of His Infinant Atonement, I am so gratefull for that and the teachings of living propthet. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that by reading it we can reach the closest to our Father in Heaven.
I love you all and am so gratefull for all of your prayers.
Love always
Elder Colton Frederick

No comments: