Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February '10 Week 3

HELLO FAMILY!!
Well life is good here in good old India, Mom THANKS FOR THE PACKAGE!!!!
I loved it, I actually got it on Thursday last week, so you know how it is.
So I have some news for you all, I'AM LEAVING KGF!!!! I will be flying to VISACK!! I will be in the second branch there, SO I am pretty excited, but sad to leave good ol' KGF.
Oh man, Matt and Molly Congrats!! that's Awesome I am so happy for you guys, it will be sweet to come and meet more members of the family!!
Thats funny about Christian, she sounds like quite the little rascle ;) J/k man I miss all of you guys, it sounds like things are just crusing along at home. By the way what kind of Car did Matt and Molly get??? I didnt even know that they bought one. thats great!!
Mom, you had better be careful about your shoulder, no more dancing with that guy. I dont want you hurt.
Oh man, Scouting on the district level, thats going to be wierd, But I would love to do it, I hope that can happen, I miss it tons, espically just being out there and being at camp, I miss it. oh well, just going to have to wait and see what happens when I get home.
Well not to much has been going on around here in KGF the only thing is my transfer, I will be leaving on friday. I got the call last friday, I was sitting there planning in the dark ( as usual latley) and all of a sudden My companion gets a phone call and starts to talk to our assistant, and says " yah hold on a sec, hes right here" he hands me the phone and I answer, and Elder Mehan says "hey Elder Frederick, I have some news for you" I said " Let me guess" and he said " I have to 'Kick you out' of KGF" I knew it was coming, but my heart kind of droped for a minuete. Any way he said, " So I am sending you to Visack second Branch."
I was happy for the call, but I was pretty sad about it too, I have spent a long time here, and had a lot of learning experiences, but I am also way excited because I will be in a city and there will be FOOD!! Thank the lord!! I am pretty happy though, I liked visack when I was there for Zone confrence, So iam pretty happy.
Well just want you to all know that I love you so much, and I am glad to hear that life is still going great, I know that the lord is watching over you all, and I am praying for you as well.
I know that this church is the lords church on the earth, and I am so glad that the lord has chosen us to come into this world at this time and in this Generation, I Know that my savior lives, and that he truly atoned for our sins, I also know that through him we are able to reach our father in heavens Kingdom again. I know that the Book of Mormon is the lords word, and that it was truly written for us in this day and age. I know that the prophet Joseph Smith was a true Prophet, and that he was truly called of god to restore the Gospel of Jesus Christ on this earth. I know that all of his successors where all selected by God, and that Thomas S. Monson is the lords Chosen Prophet today. I know that the lord truly does do things by small and simle means, but I know that through them great things are truly brought to pass.
I love you all,
Elder Colton James Frederick

No comments: