Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Almost 2 Weeks

Wow, it is hard to believe that it has almost been 2 weeks since that boy has returned home. What a difference!! He has really embraced the missionary work, kept the commandments and wow the changes!!!! I love what living the Lord's way and working to bless others in his name does to one's soul. That boy is no longer a lad, he is a man and it is so fun to see the maturity. He takes on the tasks around him without being asked and seems to want to be in the middle of what ever is going on. That is so much better than being reclusive. Klynton seems really glad to have him home as well and it has been fun having both of them in the same room but I have started calling them trees because they are both so much taller than I am. Amazing. The school stuff should be taking off soon and he can get things done in a hurry and then be ready to go to school.

At this Thanksgiving time, I feel so blessed to be able to have such wonderful family and friends in my life! I feel that my cup runneth over and that God in Heaven is so good to me. It just doesn't get much better than this! Having friends and family around at Holiday time and being able to spend a little time with them!

No comments: