Monday, November 8, 2010

November '10 Week 1

Well well well the end is even more in sight...


You ain't kidding this is probably the busiest week that I will have, and its my last. Actually mom the Trip to Erode and Coimbitore is today, I will be lieaving with in the next couple of hours, but I promise I will get you some Photo's, I love the country side on the way to any place, India is just quite the beautiful place, and you never know what to expect, you can have which ever way you want to live life, you can life in the smallest of the small, or the Biggest of the Big, and that is how India is. I agree this is probably the greatest opportunity that we could ever have to learn what the lord wants us to as we spend time in his service and in a blessed land.
So Jess is going to Baltimore huh? That's SWEET!! we just had a few missionaries that got visas come from that mission. Pretty cool.
Hey by the way mom, You'll Never guess what I just received in the Mail.... the shoes. I finally got them, When I was in Bangalore for ZLC I was in the mission office, and I was looking around, and All of a sudden I see a box with your hand writing on it addressed to me, and of course nothing but a few Gatorade packets and the shoes made it safely, the Milano's and the what ever else was destroyed, Supposedly "rats" got into it, But I did get some Beef Jerky. Those rats where probably 5'3 and spoke Tamil, Oh well what can do, I at least got new shoes for the last week and a half of my mission. THANK YOU !!!!!!
Well yes I did get to go and visit with Usha, and her family, and that was such a great visit, they bore such strong testimonies, and Usha has done a full 180 from Roman Catholic to one of the Strongest members in the Branch. It was really grate to spend time with them. They wrote in my Book of remembrance for me and left quite the letter's. My heart will probably go with them and the rest of India when I step on that Air plane.
I love you all and am so grateful for all the support you have given to me, I know that this is the lords work, I know that the savior lives, that Our heavenly Father is Mindful of ALL of his Children and that with out his power and his guiding hand Nothing is possible. I know that this is his true and living church, I know that it is Directed by a living prophet, and I know that The Prophet Joseph Smith did restore the truth of god and if fact translated the book of Mormon. I know that the power it holds is not any mans power, but gods power. I don't care what anyone says, its true.
I love you and am so thankful for your love and supporting prayers in the last Two years.

Love,
Elder Colton Frederick

No comments: