Monday, February 25, 2013

Beginning of Week 2 in the Mission Field

Hey ALL!! So, All in all the mission field is amazing. There are hardships no one ever tells you about but at the same time there are more blessings than you can ever imagine pouring out of heaven. This week has been super interesting. I bought a bike and taught some people, there has been a lot going on that way other than you get kicked out a lot. there are some arrogant people on this planet holding out on their decision to really begin to think. oh well. Thank you all for your support! I really wish I had more time to tell you all about this week but I included this weeks summary in my letter my mom will have to post when it gets there in the mail. Thanks for everything you all do! You make this possible for me to keep going. Elder Klynton Frederick

No comments: