Tuesday, February 12, 2013

First Email Home

Hey, I'm glad to hear things at home are going well, I really don't have any stories to share with you right now, the MTC is awesome, the people here are really good and things are going well. I'm sorry to hear that gram got a blood clot, thats terrible, she will be in my prayers! I love you all and just want you to know how much i care! I'm learning so much about the gospel. There is so much I don't know and so much that it takes to learn all of the things that you all now know. Oh by the way... YOU WHO WENT TO THE MTC!!! YOU ARE SO LIARS!!!!!!!! the time is terrible it passes so slowly. Yes its good but ugh it feels like its passing like cold tar in january. NO MORE LIES!!! its not easy but its definately worth it! Mom, I need you to send me all of the OA ceremonies. Get on to dear elder.com and send me a letter every day. the mail is picked up twice a day and its instant. they print it out right here in the bookstore mail room!! i expect to hear from you all. its making it really hard to go through out the day and not have anything to look forward to at night. I will only send handwritten letters on p-day and I can only email on p-day but I expect to hear from you. the other thing I need you to do is write down in your calendar on monday the 18th. that is when I fly out of Salt Lake and head in to the mission field. ya I know its soon but we are the front runner for the 12 day program they are trying. I will spend 12 weeks with my trainer and then i will get my first transfer. I will know more later but I do know that I will call in the morning about 8:00am or so. Please be ready. I love you and hope to hear from you soon! take care of yourself and let me know of anything else going on. I know the lord loves me and wants me to be out here. read D&C 100:12 I think that is the right one I know its in 100 but check it out it will be the comfort you need. love you tons!!!! Elder Klynton Sherman Frederick

No comments: