Tuesday, February 19, 2013

First days in the land of Tucson!

Hey everyone!! Just thought I'd tell you that the weather is AMAZING down here!!! I'm telling you I swear I am moving here for college!!! So first actual story of the week. We arrived here in Tucson yesterday about noon or so and the first thing we did is went to the mission office and THEY FED US DECENT FOOD!!! (little victory there) anyway so after seeing the movie they created for us we got to play some games and really get to know the Presidents Assistants. They are really great elders. I cant tell you how excited I am for the work. By the way, for the sake of Liz, Your brother is my trainer!!! He is such a stud!!! I love him so much. Yeah, off track, after we played games we went to the mission home and we got dinner and then we proceeded throught the night with a testimony meeting a get to know me kind of thing where we filled out a piece of paper with things like what we liked to do and such. Then we split up and headed off to bed. Me and the other 3 elders who were in my MTC district who came to Tucson spent the night at a wonderful sisters house. It was really good of her to house us. Oh yesterday on the plane. Now here is something to think about. There were 29 of us who came to tucson for the mission. When we got on the plane it only had 50 seats. makes you wonder if the church just chartered the entire plane and then sold tickets to those who wanted them after... So its beautiful down here and I really can't wait to send pictures to you all!!! Hope everyone is doing well and everyone is happy! love you all super much!! Elder Klynton Frederick

No comments: