Friday, November 8, 2013

November Week 1

Hey Everyone!!! Well its been an excellent week. Not a whole lot happened but its been good. I had the new experience of a holiday away from home... That was interesting. There really isn't much that happens when you are told that you have to be in your apartment by 6:00pm.... it really can drag on a good night. Although I must say.... I did get a lot of sleep that night. It was great. As always there is something going on but I thought I might introduce you to edification this week. Take some time and think about it. There is much to be said about what edifying is and what can be accomplished by and through it. I know that I didn't expound on it much but I want you to go and see what its all about. We edify every day if we have the spirit with us in what we do and say.... now, think about that and see what you come up with. I love you all! Elder Klynton Frederick

No comments: