Monday, November 25, 2013

November Week 4

Hey everyone!! So this week has been interesting. We had a stake conference which was pretty good. I am pretty happy with what they spoke about. This is the first stake conference that has been dictated to us through the 12 as to what to speak on and train on specifically. Its missionary work. ARE YOU INVITING? I know that there is a lot to it but I really do want you to remember, when we invite, we succeed. That is all that it takes. Returned Missionaries, do you want to feel that spirit again? The way to do it is to invite others. That is what it takes. Well, I wish I could tell you more about the stake conference but I really don't know what to tell you. I'm doing really well. The people here are amazing and they are so much fun to work with. I hope you all are doing well! keep up the good work and please, KEEP THE FAITH!!! Love you all!! Elder Klynton Frederick

1 comment:

PattiS said...

So nice to be able to read your emails and see that you are doing well. Your mother is one very special lady and I love that she has this blog to be able to share with everyone.
Conferences are always such good insight for me also.
Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you have somewhere to spend it and enjoy the day. I worry about your Mom being alone across the way but she seems to be doing well, but misses you. Take care! Patti and Family