Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December Week 1

Hey everyone!! Things are have gone really well this week. Its been nice to just hang back a little with Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving was awesome. We had a turkey bowl and played a little soccer. We ate one dinner and that was it. Life is really good for now. Its getting closer to transfers and I have no idea what is going to happen although I will say that I've really enjoyed the ward here. It will be nice to move and go to another ward but it would be really great to stay through Christmas too. Speaking of Christmas, I was thinking about Christ and his example to us. This Thanksgiving it was brought to my attention the history of Thanksgiving. I was interested to learn that the first Thanksgiving previous to the meal we all know that happened, they took a day of fasting and prayer. So, after learning that, I took the chance to do just that. Fasting and prayer can teach so much and there is nothing more fulfilling than fasting and receiving an answer to something you've been praying about for some time. Think about all of the things that Christ has given to you and blessed you with. Then give thanks to your Heavenly Father for all that He and His Son have given you. I challenge you to do and see what happens. When you are done, report to HIM! Love you all!! Elder Klynton Frederick

No comments: