Monday, December 23, 2013

December Week 3

HEY EVERYONE!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! Life is great here in Arizona where there is no white Christmas.... all I can do is dream.... anyway things are really going well. I'm so excited to talk to the family this week. I have been thinking about what Christmas really is and I want to share what came to mind. I was singing with the ward as we went around to others and it was interesting to sing to those around you. As we were singing, I realized that Christmas was so important in that we make sure to remember whose birth we are celebrating. We can get caught up in the things that Christmas has become but I challenge you to take time make your own traditions this Christmas and bring your family together. I Hope you all have a Merry Christmas! Elder Klynton Frederick

No comments: