Wednesday, December 18, 2013

December Week 3

Hey everyone! Well I'm now here in The Ghila Valley. Things have been crazy here in the area. I'm really beginning to enjoy the area. There is a lot of work for us to do which is nice. Its a big change from the last area. Its nice to really have someone here to really teach. I'm on a bike now and I'm so happy. I love being in a bike area. Its so awesome. For some reason, as long as you have really ridden around it really doesn't matter sometimes if there has been any work cause you are still so tired at the end of the day that you feel content. Thank you bicycle for the work out! So I was thinking about what to write to you all about this week and nothing was coming to mind until Sunday. When Sunday came along, I was sitting in sacrament meeting and suddenly we received a text from the bishopric.... of all people... the bishopric.... Anyway, They asked me to share my testimony and introduce myself because we had some time left over. That kind of thing will really make your heart race. Its so much... fun?.... well beyond that... Have an awesome week!!!!!!!!! Love you all!!!! Elder Klynton Frederick

No comments: