Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December Week 2

Hey everyone! Things here are good. I did get transfered. Things are really going well. Things here are slow but I think with a change in area and a change in companions, things will be really good. I hear that there has been a lot of snow in the recent days and weeks! Heavenly Father thinks of us. I remember all those years of fasting for rain and all the years of things like that. This may be your payout. God blesses us the most when we need it the most. We may not realize it now but it's true. Its good to be in an area where there are more members. I really haven't met anyone yet but you will be suprised to know who all is in my district. My new companion's name is Elder Huff. I really don't know much about him yet but I do know that he is quite the person. He's much like my first companion so far. Quiet but knows what he's doing. Very aware of the things around him and not a lick of shallow to him. Also in my district is Elder Field. Yes the very same Elder Field who I grew up with and know and love so much. Well. I know that this is a short letter but, there isn't much time this week. I love you all! Have an amazing week!!! Elder Klynton Frederick

No comments: