Monday, January 6, 2014

January Week 1

Hey everyone! Now that Christmas is over, missionary work is beginning to pick up again. Things are going really good right now. We have several new investigators who seem really solid. All of them have shown real interest in the gosple and they have a real love for it. Thank you all for the Christmas cards and boxes. If you haven't recieved a letter that I have your box, don't worry I will send one to you. Thank you all for your support not only during Christmas but during the course of my mission as well. This week I wanted to focus on what the new year brings and some of the challenges that we face. First off, I wanted to share what I have seen all my life and what we will probably continue to see happen at the New Year. Our New Years resolutions. When the beginning of the year comes, we all want to set goals and have something that we want to work better each day, month and year on. Lets take a step back and think for a moment before we do just that. Goals are good to have. They help us to accomplish things that we want to do, however, we need to create a VISION of what we want to be, either where, who, or what. If you can see it you can be it. Its important to have that vision. Now, goals are what? Steps right? like a staircase, each goal is another step. Our vision is to reach the top of that stair case. Each goal needs to be smart. SMART- that stands for Specific, Measureable, Attainable, Relevant, and Timely. After you have set these goals, then go forward and work toward your vision!!!! I hope you all have a wonderful year and I hope you had a Merry Christmas!!! Elder Klynton Frederick

No comments: