Monday, February 10, 2014

February Week 2

Hey everyone! I apologize for not sending a letter last week, things got busy and things got off track and I just didn't get it done. Things here in the Gila Valley are good. I'm finally over a year on the mission so woohoo... a year left. Its nice to know that I don't have more than a year left. I feel like this has all come to a point where I feel like I know what I'm finally doing and I am getting to the point where I can make the work accelerate as Heavenly Father wants it. I will admit... don't look forward to a longer weekly letter. I suck at summarizing what is going on. There really isn't anything big that happens each day... well not to me. Its kind of like normal life. When something big happens, its normal to those of us who are there all the time. Its a whole other story when it comes to those of us who know nothing about what is happening. If you want to know, its normal missionary work happening. The best way to know what I am doing is to go out there and invite your less active and non member friends to come to church, to listen to the missionaries, or read the Book of Mormon. There is nothing more satisfying than seeing someone grow in the spirit and grow closer to their Heavenly Father. When someone uses their agency to come closer to Him, then we really see the beauty of the things in life that we want to see everyday. This week has really opened my eyes to some things and have continued to enlighten me in other things. I know that this is the true church of God. I know that Joseph Smith restored the gospel of Christ and that He lives. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and that His Spirit lives in each of us as we follow the teachings not only of the prophets but, of the scriptures as well, we will find a greater love for each of our Fathers children and we will want for them what we have as members of the church. Thank you for each of your support. You have been to kind to me and to those around me. I love you all tons. Elder Klynton Frederick

No comments: