Monday, November 3, 2008

Colton things

With the upcoming mission and all, I have added a link called "India Life" to my blog site that you can follow if you so choose. This is the blog of a family who lives in India and they teach at a school there. One of the gals in my office, Tonya, sent me this link and also forwards emails to me so I thought you might enjoy following what Colton and I have been following for a couple of months. They can't post very often and their emails have been getting out about once a month but this is pretty cool to follow and see. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Holly H. said...

Hi Les! I love this blog thing because I can keep up with all the "goings on" in everyone's lives. I really can't believe that Colton is even close to being old enough to go on a mission. Amazing! Keep the posts coming!