Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Crunch Time

We are down to two weeks tomorrow to see Colton into the MTC. Life in the house is a little like living in a bubble. The old habits are very prevalent and as I say to him "We need to get these things done" he comments back that "You think I don't know that?" It is interesting to see how the young prepare for things. He hasn't even got his suit cases out of the garage yet. I am looking forward to things getting done and his having the new experiences he is taking on. Klynton's play is this week if anyone wants to come. He is performing as the Cat in the Hat on both Friday and Saturday nights. They are performing for the elementaries and the middle school today and tomorrow and he is so excited. Molly and I can hardly wait for the play to be done.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Yay, I am so glad that you have a blog too and stopped by to say "hi". I can't believe Colton is already going on a mission. It seems like everyone grows up way too fast. :)