Thursday, April 9, 2009

April Week 2

Hey mom,
Well Everything is awsome, here in Rajahmundry, Other then I dont get to hear about Confrence until this saturday and sunday, but we will be watching it at the chruch, we also get to see the priesthood session on satruday, so now I have to plan for that in my week.
Some Fun news, I am also going to Visack on Monday and Tuesday. I am pretty excited. its my third Zone Confrence, and My Third Interview with My mission president, so I get to ask him some fun questions.
Okay so answer to your question there are 2 missions in India, and In my mission there are 12 Areas and there are at least 2 companionships in each area, and it continues to grow. and Our mission covers all of south India from about Mumbi down.
Hey mom, check out the Ademick Language in the bible dictionary.
So I hope that the Family party was a ton of fun, I was actually thinking about that the other day, and I was thinking that there are about 18 more until I am home for them. that CRAZY!!! I cant even belive that it has been 4 months since I was home, I honesly cant belive it.
Hey thats awsome, Tell Klynton to go as often as possible, I really wish I had taken advantage of it and went to see confrence.
Well I cant tell you how excited I am to hear that Uncle shon is going to the temple, I really miss going, I wish that there was one here In India, but there isnt, I Hope that every thing goes great, espically because of the amazing things that happen. I hope that he goes every week, and is Cealed in the temple with shon and wendy, because I know how important it is to have the lord in our realationships. that is the only person that can fix any problems that we could ever have in our lives.

Well all, I am so glad to hear that everthing is going pretty well. I just want to tell you how much I love you, and also that I know that this is the true church of jesus christ, and that he really did pay for our sins so that we could be with our heavenly Father. I know that he was resurected for us so that we could be just like him. I also know that through constent Prayer and searching of the scriptuers is the only way that we can have true Happiness in our lives. I know that the book of mormen is the word of god, and that the things that it tells us is the truth. I know that Jesus Christ is our lord, God, and our savior, and that only by and through him can we become like our heavenly father.
I love you and I love my savior.
Love Elder Colton Frederick

No comments: