Wednesday, April 22, 2009

April week 4

Well hello Family!!!
Well this week has been pretty Interesting, I have been searching for a whole bunch of new investigators, we have been praying for them, for just about the last 3 weeks, and was feeling that the lord was just testing my patiants, because, FINALY the lord lead us to to 8 new investigators in 2 days, which was awsome, one of which is a hindu sister, and she has some friends in the church, she also has a book of mormon that she has been hiding from her parents. So when we had knocked on her Neighbors door(because they where christion) and where explaining prophets and apostals to the RCM sisters, the hindu sister was standing there and said," Oh ya those teachers like Abraham, and mosses, and the 12 apostels of christ." and I looked at her supprised and said "ya, those guys" I was absulutly blown away because she knew what Prophets and apostels where, because even some of the Packa...(means stontch) christions, dont even know here. well any way, we ended up teaching the restoration, and she already knew about Joseph smith, and was just excited to hear all of the message that she was pretty much jumping up and down. please pray for her, she has some pretty Hindu partents who dont like Jesus christ, so she is hiding all of her pamphlets, and her book of mormon.
Well as I have said my week has been pretty exciting so far, and I am pretty excited for this weekend, because the transfer call is comming. so we will see if I go or not.
Hey you got my Package!!! awsome, I have been hoping that it would come pretty soon, espically because all of that "wax" that I put on it, and then burned my fingers doing so, and then they wouldnt except it, and made me pay about 800 rupees for the stupid thing. so thats why it has taken so stinking long for it to come.
Hey sorry about the wood mess, but I know that you love me... right? j/k I am really sorry.
Well life really is going great here, I am really loving Rajahmundry, and the people here, I cant tell you how much being here has really changed my perspective on life.

I know that this is the true church of Jesus Christ, and that it has been restored by a True prophet of god. I know that the same power authority that Jesus Christ gave to his apostels was given to Joseph smith and that I, and so many others hold that authority to teach about him. I know that the book of mormon is the Fullness of the gospel, and I continue to see that as I read, and study all of the things that jesus christ has tought to his decipels.
I know that the prophet Thomas S. Monson is a true prophet, and that he and the twelve hold the keys of the fullness of the gospel. I know That MY Redeemer Lives, and that he really did bleed and die for me and for every one on this earth, and that he was resruected so that we could each return and live for eternity with our families.
I love you all
Elder Colton Frederick

1 comment:

KJenx said...

Way to go Colton! Way to pray and pray and pray some more to find those who are seeking the truth! Keep it up!!