Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July Week 1

IM SORRY!!!!!
Man you have no Idea how bad I felt that I didnt wright, I felt way guilty all week because I didnt write to you. I just think that if you dont Email me I will just pretend like you did, because I keep feeling guilty that I diddnt.
Well Im glad to hear that life is going great at home, I am actually sending this letter from Visack, we had zone confrence, and our train got delayd 5 hours, so I probelbly wont get home untill about 8 tonight, so I get to hang out in visack for a day.. it should be pretty fun.
so I have a super neat story today, so you remember the musulim sister that I was telling you all about? well we where visiting her the other day and we started to ask how she felt, and she said that she was so blessed because she was praying to heavenly father, then she called us last night, and said " so I really want to be baptized, but my family wants to know if they have to be baptised to at the same time." obviously we told her no, and she said "well good, I hope I can be baptised this augest." I was so happey I just about yelled, and to top it all off, we where reviewing the 1st lesson, and she can teach it about as well as a missionary, she knows the restoration like I do, and she is reading the book of mormon EVERY DAY, she loves to read it, and she is usually reading 3 chapters in a day. I am so happy for this girl, I just keep praying that her parents hearts will be softend.
Oh man, I am so excited for Klynton, he must be having a blast, I miss the kid a ton, I keep doing things that I think "man I know he would love this" I hope he is having a blast at camp, I am so jelous.
well I know that the lord loves you, and that you are really in his hands, I am so glad that you are able to see the lords gentle hand in your lives, and I pray that you all continue to have the Hine sight to see him there.
Iknow that this church is true, andthat we really are doing the work that he wants us to do, I know that as we do what the lord askes us, and we live our lives worthely that we will be able to listen to his spirit, and we can recive insperation, and revelation for our families, our callings, and for our selves, I know that My savior lives, and that he loves me, I know that he atoned for my sins and the sins of the world, I know that if we put our trust in him, that he will lift our burdens and make them lighter, I know that he called a prophet once again and that that power and authority is back on this earth today.
I love you all
Love Elder Colton Frederick

No comments: