Wednesday, July 22, 2009

July Week 4

Well hello Home!!!!
so guess what... IM LEAVING RAJAHMUNDRY!! I am getting transferred on Friday to KGF which is even smaller that Raj, but I am way excited, because one of my Elder friends that had earlier been here is now my companion, his name is Elder Chagoya.
So not too much is going on here, I am just getting ready to go to KGF, its really hard, all of my Converts and my investigators are here, and I am leaving, I just am glad that I can be with them in the celestial Kingdom, if they do whats right. I love them so much, I wish that I could come back and see them all before I leave, even if I where only to be here for a couple of days... Oh well
so Life here is awsome, I am just loving India more and more.
it would be nice to have an Email at least twice in a month though. and then I woudnt have to guess what week it is, (I dont want to count the time because if I do, then I know how much time I have left)
well I love you all, and I know that so does the lord, he continues to bless you and I all of the time, I see his blessings every day when I go and teach all of these wonderfull people. I know that he does love us enough to send his son for all of us, and that he did restore his church for our families. so that we could become one Eternial family and be with him. I have seen the problems that happen in every day life, and I promise that as you keep that gospel in your lives that you will be able to see the things that you need to do. he will guide you in all of your lives. I can see it in my investigators lives, the musulim sister Tanveer she has been really sick the last couple of days, but I know that she is so happy because she is reading the book of mormon every day, and she knows that it is true, and I too know that it is true. I love you and I know that no matter what happens the lord is with all of you
Your Elder
Elder colton James Frederick

ps, sorry so short.

No comments: