Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December Week 1

Hello Family!!!
Wow, once again I am just absolutely amazed at the amount of time that has flown by, I cant even believe that today is Wednesday, especially because of how much has been done in the last week, we have two more baptisms this week, their names are Rekha and Praveena and they are the two most excited sisters ever, they love to read the book of Mormon, they love to pray, and they are just so happy all the time, they know that every thing that we teach as a church is true, and they want their whole family to become members WOO HOO !!! I love these two, they are such a testimony builder its just amazing!
Matt and Molly oh man that’s great, I am so happy for you! And your totally right, those steps to bringing someone into the church is daily scripture study, prayer, Family Home Evening. I am so grateful for the things that we can learn as we teach those that we love about the gospel. And the lord really does promise that the joy of one soul is great, and for Matt and Molly I know that this is the kind of thing that will bring you the most happiness. This, saving souls and bringing more and more children into the gospel is Missionary work. (I know that you already know that, but I just wanted to say it)
WOW you people are nuts, it sounds like its freezing there, I cant even believe at how cold it is there, every time it gets under about 75 degrees Fahrenheit I think that I am going to die(NOT) no I just am sure that when I come home I am going to freeze!!!! AHHH !!!!!
So Mom ware is the brother that you talked to from, and ware did he tell you to go?? I could probably find the place and tell you if you should go or not, I do know the Elders in all of Bangalore.
Oh man Good old Thanksgiving, I am so glad to hear that you all had a good one, Mine was spent in Bangalore, doing a career workshop for 5 hours, and then lunch at McDonalds, which is EXPENCIVE!! For a little snack wrap its 120 rupees that lunch or my companion and I for 2 days!! Oh well so that was my thanksgiving. But I am glad to hear that you all had a great time, as I was sitting there eating my lunch, I had the thought “ wow a year ago I was sitting at home with all of my family eating… Turkey, Potatoes, gravy, stuffing… oh… Oh man that sounds good, potatoes, gravy oh boy” then my thoughts went onto how long it had been since I had actually had a real American meal. And that was my birthday, and even that was partially Indian. And the time before that was… MTC oh well that’s life. HAHAHA
Well I hope that all of you know how much I truly enjoyed hearing all of your voices on that CD, I listened to it when I got it!! And THANK YOU FOR THE GOODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they where AMAZING I haven’t had REAL Oreos since… I don’t remember when. Oh mom by the way I don’t need anymore soap, I think I have enough to last me the next year, and maybe even another year after that. But thanks anyway. (its making some of the stuff taste like soap) but NOT THE OREOS!!!! Yah baby !
I love you all so much, and I want you all to know that I know that the lord is watching over you. I am truly praying for all of you and I know and apreatieate (I think that’s spelled wrong) the prayers that you are offering in my direction, they really are being answered. I know that this truly is the Lords church on the earth, and I also know that it is being lead by a True and living Prophet, I know that Joseph smith is a true prophet, I know that he saw god and Jesus Christ. I know that the book of Mormon is true, I know that when we follow the things that have been written in it that we are truly coming closer and closer to the lord. I know that as we keep and continue to make sacred covenants by going to church, by partaking the sacrament, and as you go to the temple, that the lord is truly going to bless us in the ways that we need.
I know that this work is the best and greatest work that a man could ever do, and know that it is truly being lead by the lord.
I love you all,

Elder Colton Frederick

No comments: